- Sky Tower: it is a landmark of our city; you can bungee jump from the top; you can see the whole city from the top.
- Harbour Bridge: you can see the city lights; you can walk over the top.
- Cornwall Park: feed the animals; a big beautiful view.
- Rainbows End: a amusement park with lots of rides.
- Onehunga Bay: parks and swimming.
- Bailey Road School: visit us and see how we learn.
Canada: What temperature is Canada normally?
South Africa: Have you ever been gold digging?
Mexico: What do you take to school for lunch? hat are your houses made of? Do you have bikes?
Australia: How hot is it there? What subjects do you study at school?
This is our third Edublog Challenge.
Photo by EssjayNZ