Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Our Award and Top Ten Blogs!
We are very lucky to have been awarded as a Top Ten class blog by our friends Mrs Bee and the Super 7 Scoopers@St Clair and Mr Webb and Room 8 @ Melville Intermediate School from the 2010 blogging challenge.
We have learnt so much from following the blogs of other school and students. Each one inspires us and we love exchanging comments and communicating with one another.
We cannot exclude St Clair or Melville Intermediate from our Top Ten, as they share so much learning with us. So our Top Ten nominations for awards are:
1. Mrs Bee and the Super 7 Scoopers@St Clair and our shared wiki friends.
2. Mr Webb and Room 8 @ Melville Intermediate School
3. Moturoa's Blog at Appleby School and our shared wiki friends.
4. Mr. Miller's Classroom and his Edublog Student Challengers
5. 4th Grade Culture Studies have been writing great blogs about different cultures.
6. Mr. C's Class Blog and his Digital Media Students' are the #comment4kids champions. They deserve an award for the fantastic commenting they do.
7. Mrs. Quam's Student Writing blog always provide us with great reading.
8. MrGoerend.com student writing blogs
9. Mr. Bennett's Beach Brains students' also use KidBlogs to write.
10. Year 5 RC is Mrs Miller's class who are blogging about science.
If you are receiving an award please consider a few rules to follow:
1- Copy and display the picture of the award given to you;
2- Link back to the blog that nominated you;
3- Nominate 10 different blogs yourself;
4- Inform the people you nominated, so they can in turn, continue the chain and spread the word about other great blogs out there.